New fishes just disappeared

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lance75

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have a 215 gallon with fish and coral. I have a naso tang, a blue tang, a yellow tang, a wrasse, two clowns and 3 chromis. All of these r bought at same time about a year ago. Everything in the tank are good. All corals are blooming. All fishes are eating and healthy. Here come the strange parts.

I bought an juvenile emperor angel about 3 inches in length. He's doing in fine for about a week then suddenly disappeared. I checked in the overflow, rocks, cracks. And his body is nowhere to be found. Later that month, I bought a flame angel and same thing happens. This flame is a little larger than the juv emperor angel. If they are dead, wouldn't I find the bodies laying Around somewhere in the tank ?

I do have a sushi eating French bulldog. :) Is it possible that these two fishes jumped out of the tank? My tank is 3ft deep.

hard to say, CUC sometimes doing a great job, they can clear a small size fish in less than one day to nothing, also your other fish might help out the process as well.

Back
Top Bottom