New guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you for everything but one more question instead of buying an ro/di system(cause there so expensive) could I just go to a store and buy ro/di water?

looks nice.. I mean you can buy the water it will save you money in long run to have your own unit though. plus if you have an emergency and the fish store isn't open your screwed for getting water

keep checking on bulk reef supply they have the ro di 4 stage system on sale one day a month for like 130 or 140 bucks that's when I got mine

What emergency would happen for me to need ro water immediately?

If your gonna do weekly water changes the RO unit will pay for itself in 6 months tops. Not to mention the convenience.

Right but it will be a lot cheaper to buy a high quality salt and make RO water to mix the saltwater yourself. I bet if you test petco saltwater the Ca and Alk levels won't be too good

Right but it will be a lot cheaper to buy a high quality salt and make RO water to mix the saltwater yourself. I bet if you test petco saltwater the Ca and Alk levels won't be too good,

I bought my ro/di system off ebay brand new. 109.00$ bucks free shipping. It's a 5 stage...you can't beat it. I tested my tap water without it. It's around 260-270 when it's comes out of the ro/di it's reading a steady 000. Just filled my tank today and read 000 the entire time

Back
Top Bottom