New Home, New Plans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bearfan

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well, my new sump is 100 gallons. It is a rubbermaid cattle trough: Rubbermaid's Site

I've plumbed it from it's location in far side of the laundry room to the upstairs den in the opposite corner of the house with PVC. I'll post some pics of the setup later.

Thanks for the link bearfan, I will start using it in the pond forum as my example of an indoor winter pond, or even a cheap outddor one. How much did it cost? Where did you get it, HD?

Roger,

I have seen these stock tanks at the Bourbonnais Il, Farm and Fleet. It was about year ago, but they carried several sizes from ~$50 to $300.

I got it at Menards for $59. The 70 Gallon was $55 and the 50 Gallon was $50. I'm putting the pictures in my gallery.

Nice pics. How many tanks do you have and how big is the seahorse tank?
Some day I will have a seahorse tank. Awesome plumbing job on the sump. 8)

I don't have a seahorse tank...I don't think...nope none here. I only have 4 tanks set up at the moment.

Bearfan said:
I don't have a seahorse tank...I don't think...nope none here. I only have 4 tanks set up at the moment.

Only 4?? You need a seahorse tank then. 8)

I have 3 more, they are just uninhabited as we speak.

I would have a seahorse tank, I just can't find any seahorse blankets or saddles all the way up here.

Back
Top Bottom