New LR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Haha I suffer from CDO, the same thing as OCD but the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be. I believe it was a long night for me as well, even after the call to the lfs to ensure I didn't just kill my fish.

Yea my 2 clowns are no worse for wear, and are actually now a mating pair. Just moved my tank so they are looking for a suitable place to start spawning again.

Epuerto said:
nice should send me a baby =P

I would but I don't raise the fry. A lot of time and effort. Would be fun to try sometime in the future but sadly for now they just become free fish food.

Nah those babies go back to the ocean ;) lol. Besides, she's more interested in looking in the fuge and killing aptasia lol

Morning update...tank cleared up over night so I added more sand. Got almost the whole bag in using the bottle trick and it works great. Still foggy because the sand is so fine. I still have a little under a 1/4 of the bag left but this is where I'm at so far. I also ofcourse had to jostle all my LR and am just going to leave it until I can get the rest in that's cycling! The fish seem to be fine and as you can see, the inside of the glass is pretty fogged from a thin film of sand

Attachments

• image-95538527.jpg
    image-95538527.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 136
Morning update...tank cleared up over night so I added more sand. Got almost the whole bag in using the bottle trick and it works great. Still foggy because the sand is so fine. I still have a little under a 1/4 of the bag left but this is where I'm at so far. I also ofcourse had to jostle all my LR and am just going to leave it until I can get the rest in that's cycling! The fish seem to be fine and as you can see, the inside of the glass is pretty fogged from a thin film of sand

Lol i told you so lol ima do that trick with the sand i get today

Back
Top Bottom