New Member and New 125

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sniperhank said:
I would pick either the fuge or the ats. Since they consume the same things they both wont be able to sustain together.

Sorry what's a ats?

Like the scrubber idea, been thinking how to do it, and I think I figured out today

Supra said:
Like the scrubber idea, been thinking how to do it, and I think I figured out today

What did you come up with? How do you plan on doing it?. I heard alls you have to do is suspend a plastic mesh with a good even water flow running down it and light it from both sides

Changed my mind today, I'm going to use a 55 for sump. First chamber skimmer, second ats powered by its own pump then bulkheads to a 20 tall for return and live rock. Does that sound proper?

Sounds good to me, similar to what I plan on doing instead of the 20h imma use the 30b my only concern is will there be enough water flow in and out the 20?

Supra how's things been coming along? Things been slower the the usual slow because of school and work :/

image-3809986272.jpg

Cut the wall and installed tank, just ordered hole cutter, skimmer box, and sand, I'm getting close. I scored 4 hydor 1400 and a 5, with a smarwave controller for $225 off Craig's list. I'm going with 1" bulkheads with 1.5 lines, and a 9.5 return.

Amazing I'm glad its all coming together now, lol let me know how the drilling goes I'm nervous about that

Im back with a vengeance almost 2 1/2 yrs im getting this thing done . Im still going to do the algae scrubber even better im going with a 125 display and a 125 sump/fuge

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Edit* 1 1/2 yrs later

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom