New nano tank need Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anthony G

Aquarium Advice Regular
I was wondering if is it ok if I put two clown a small goby or a skunk shrimp in the tank it's a ten gallon nano?

Attachments

• image-698064943.jpg
    image-698064943.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 60
  • image-2927035503.jpg
    image-2927035503.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 48
  • image-3679013432.jpg
    image-3679013432.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 52
I was wondering if is it ok if I put two clown a small goby or a skunk shrimp in the tank it's a ten gallon nano?

Neat aquascape! Personally I wouldn't do that! It would be overstocked! Maybe a clown, goby and shrimp and all! 2 clowns is to much. Most would say even 1 is to much. Hope this helps

I was thinking that too but I just remembered that gobies jump out is that true and I won't to put in a few corals could u give me any tips and thx I don't think I'm done yet with the live rock probably a few more pounds!

I was thinking that too but I just remembered that gobies jump out is that true and I won't to put in a few corals could u give me any tips and thx I don't think I'm done yet with the live rock probably a few more pounds!

My watchman goby doesn't jump (knock on wood). It looks like you have plenty of live rock. Just make sure your tank is cycled and add things slowly!

Back
Top Bottom