New ocellaris <3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pattyfurg

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi all! These are my new clownfish (still looking for names)
Tank size : 20 gallons (I know this isn't the ideal size but I'm going to get a larger one soon)
Ph : 8.4
Gravity : 1.020
Food : spectrum grow, frozen mysis shrimp + a brineshrimp hatchery going

I'm really loving these fish! I'm still a little bit new to saltwater but I did keep two small damsels and a scooter blenny alive for a while.
I'm planning on breeding these and I have another 20/25 gallon ready to hand raise the fry.
Iv raised a few freshwater fry and iv done all my research on these fish :)
Any advice would still be welcome
At first I thought the second I put them in the tank they would swim and hide but they're already so active! I fed them while they were floating and they are right away!

I'm going to do water changes everyday for a while because the LFS I got them from has sold me alot of sick fish and I don't want to take that risk with these little cuties <3

Also name ideas would be great!

Photos!

Attachments

• image-3531444575.jpg
    image-3531444575.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 88
  • image-2971574316.jpg
    image-2971574316.jpg
    191.3 KB · Views: 83
They look like tank bred oscellaris, so if they are they generally are hardier then their wild counterparts. Very nice looking though!! Hope all works well!

Haha i like those names! Good call :) my black clowns name is jamal lol

Haha all of my friends want me to name them marlin and Nemo ofcorse -.-'
I'm thinking of naming them after my first male and female fish that made me fall in love with every other fish
Tommy and Uma! I absolutely adored those fish!

Back
Top Bottom