new reef setup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sonnytree23

Aquarium Advice Regular
Am I off to a good start parameters are great have 3 pieces of coral and 3fish 2 demsils 1 black and white clown. Am I off to a good start?

ForumRunner_20130616_215043.jpg

Without more specifics we will just have to take your word on it. Hard to tell from just a picture. I think you may want to set the tank upright though.

What do u mean by upright? The liverock ? I'm new to saltwater I bought the tank from a friend and he already had live sand and live rock I added the coral and fish.

Oh haha you got me thinking I should move my rocks around and stuff haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I would add a lot more rock. Live rock is your filter. You don't have enough to sustain a moderate bio load.

First of all i Would defiantly add some more live rock and when you say parameters are all ok can you specify test results so we understand your tank a bit better
:)

Okay I will how many lbs u think? And will be okay for 2 weeks until I get some?

Its a spelling error i would defo add more rock for slang you happy..! Im sure he/she would have understood what i meant its fish keeping not a spelling lesson

Back
Top Bottom