New Reefer!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since I am young and don't have a job I am looking for ways to save money! Can anyone give me ways I can save money on equipment and things such as LR and LS. Thank you!!

Buying equipment used can save money but is risky for about $10-20 savings. You can also buy dry rock and sand to save money, it will become live over the cycle (and the bagged LS is not really live, it's just wet anyway)

In going to buy 10 lbs of base rock and 2lbs of live rock. I plan on buying regular reef sand. Will that be fine???

Duncan's, Galatea, torch, hammers, frogspawn, toadstool, Xenia,green star polyps

Look for a nice ric pack, so much more variety than regular mushrooms ( kind of boring IMO)
img_2951851_0_181303fbbd4749adf56159aac5107b68.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

img_2951851_1_da4534a4e6e629c99bec8d12848115d8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Cool!! They are amazing!! How many coral can I fit in a 10 gallon tank?? When do I need to frag?

You need to frag when your tank looks like Bribos :p. there's no real number of corals, as long as you have enough room for the aggressive corals not to kill the neighbors it's ok.

Ok!! I've just had a thought!! I have a empty 55 gallon in my room! Would that be easier than a 10!! How much money should I save up at first???

Back
Top Bottom