new RO skimmer pump

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kristall-99

Aquarium Advice Regular
So im getting back into the game and i need to find a replacement to the reef Octopus nw-150. I took it aart after seeing no circulation and my wheel is broke in a few places, the little nub is missing to hold the prop on, and the air intake nozzel(best i could describe) is broken. Im sure its been more than a year since I've gotten it but i cant remember the site i got it from. Though i do remember getting it on sale for around 150.

Mainly im just looking for a similar replacement that would hook up directly to the skimmer without breaking the bank.

sry for dbl post.

It seems the OTP-2000 was the original pump for the skimmer. If i order a replacement pump will it come with the necessary air intake port for the skimmer?

it's called the volute. just call a vendor and ask them. bulk reef supply sells them. they are a sponsor here also.

it's called the volute. just call a vendor and ask them. bulk reef supply sells them. they are a sponsor here also.

Well gave BRS a call and they dont do part sales. Any one know of another place that i could turn to?

Back
Top Bottom