New Saltwater set up.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It looks really nice!! You did a great job of making some caves and swim-through areas!! :)

Beengirl said:
It looks really nice!! You did a great job of making some caves and swim-through areas!! :)

Thanks, yea I'm happy with it. Think the clowns like it. Picking up a leopard wrasse at the weekend and just brought a radianthus anemone, will post a pick when he's settled in. ;-)

Guinness said:
Couldn't resist lol.

Nem has only been in the tank half hour.

Yea!! They're hosting!! Im jealous! My b/w clown is so dense, he sleeps 4 inches away from my nem and still doesn't host!! Errrrrr!

Beengirl said:
Yea!! They're hosting!! Im jealous! My b/w clown is so dense, he sleeps 4 inches away from my nem and still doesn't host!! Errrrrr!

Yea I can't believe it lol, the nem was only in the tank for 20 minutes/half hour and they dove straight in.

Result!

Guinness said:
I got it from my friends aquatic shop, he owns the place and I get good discount. I paid £35 or $55.

Wow that's an awesome looking Nem, I'm super jealous.. I wanna get a Nem just don't know what kind..

Guinness said:
Try and get one like mine it's a Radianthus magnifica

I'll take a poke around online n c if I can find out for a decent price. No one really has any good lookin anemones locally :/

DanS180 said:
I'll take a poke around online n c if I can find out for a decent price. No one really has any good lookin anemones locally :/

Ah that's a shame, my mate had 2 of these in and a green carpet anemone. I was torn between them both, the carpet nem was massive about the size of a football. Sorry soccer ball lol.

Guinness said:
Ah that's a shame, my mate had 2 of these in and a green carpet anemone. I was torn between them both, the carpet nem was massive about the size of a football. Sorry soccer ball lol.

I'm American and I even find it comical that we are like the only country that feels FOOTball is a better fit to the NFL then "soccer" haha

Mrc8858 said:
I'm American and I even find it comical that we are like the only country that feels FOOTball is a better fit to the NFL then "soccer" haha

Lol fair play. It's funny how different countries have different sayings. It all means the same tho at the end of the day.

The tank is coming in well now, I added a yellow tang yesterday and today I brought 2 corals, 1x giant zoas and 1 pussey tree coral. I will post some pics when they have settled in.

My anemone is mad, he has attached himself to the back wall of the tank and looks like he's levitating lol. The clowns are still hosting him tho lol.

image-2493994492.jpg

Back
Top Bottom