Hey Harry... Welcome to AA.. Glad you found Us... You;ve def come to the right place...
I've only been on the site a few months now as my SW
tank is brand new. However, I've learned a lifetime of stuff here already and avoided most of the big mistakes made by newbies in this hobbie thanks to advice I received here.
So.. I'm def learning alot.. I'm pretty sure I know what the experts 1st piece of advice might be:
1) TEST YOUR WATER parameters and post the results here.
2) The Key to a healthy tank is Water maintenance.. So I would get going on Partial Water Changes (PWC
3) Get that Lighting fixed for the health of those Corals.
4) for specific Species advice you may need to post some pics of the corals and these guys will teach you how to care for them
5) Lastly. Could you explain what type of Filtration this tank uses?
How am I doing guys?? Sound like a pro yet?