NEW SUMP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marinelife

Aquarium Advice Regular
Here is an update on the 75 Gallon Tank I added to my 180 as a sump. http://www.marinelifeweb.com/Tanks/sump.htm
I added a 75 gallon Reef ready as a sump on my 180. The tank gets the water from one of the sumps I already have and is feed from my chiller. Gravity then feeds the water back to the sump. I added Live Rock, Xenia corals, and caulerpa to the sump along with sand. I have a 250watt 6500kk MH on one side and a 18W PC on the other side. I am going to be changing out the PC and go with another 250Watt MH. I have about 250-300 pounds of Live rock in the tank, from Marshall Island, Kaelini tonga, Fiji, and one other that I forget were it was from. The total system is about 300 gallons with about 600 pounds or Live Rock. Sorry for the dirty glass.
111503s75.JPG

Not right now I have a few of the left side on my site, I will be taking some soon, I just redid the rock work and sand levels. I will post them once I take them

Back
Top Bottom