New SW tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jamesonfamily

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello everyone,
I have been reading all of the great forums on this sight and have learned a great deal in the past month.

I currently have a 55 gallon set up running for 18 months now, started to add corals last month, tank is looking good. I also have a 45 hex FOWLR going for 14 months and all has been good as well.
My much needed questions are that I purchased a 220 gallon tank and stand today, not drilled yet. My 2 tanks have HOB filters so I need some of your expert advise on equipment to purchase. I do want to have this beast drilled and run a sump. I will do this build over the next 12 months to acquire the needed equipment and have made a lot of notes as I have followed along here. I appreciate any help, I plan to make this a reef tank.
Here is a pic, not bad for $100.00!!ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1396489797.704024.jpg

Your welcome, I enjoy living vicariously through you "big tankers" and look forward to seeing this come together

Back
Top Bottom