new tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like the idea of them pairs its kinda cool but I could always do different shrimp or something. I like to get a algea cleaner but hermit crabs will do that

For a shrimp you could do a skunk cleaner. They have great color and are very active. They'll even clean your hand while you work in the tank lol

They do fine single but are found in groups in the wild..I have 3 in my tank and they have little disputes every now and then over food or space and its quite funny and harmless lol

Ok I would do a single if I don't it. I'm kinda hook on doing a goby and pistol shrimp lol if I do that can I still do a skunk shrimp?

honeysuckle11 said:
Ok I would do a single if I don't it. I'm kinda hook on doing a goby and pistol shrimp lol if I do that can I still do a skunk shrimp?

Sure can

There is a chance the pistol will kill the skunk but also snails and hermits too.. most cases though they will do fine since the pistol stays on/in the substrate and the skunk middle/top of the rockwork

Depends what type of pistol. If you get a randalls, michaels, or tiger pistol you will be perfectly fine. :)

Back
Top Bottom