New tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I'm lookin to add to my tank. I wanna add another fish so my clown isn't alone. Any suggestions? Must be reef safe!

Another clown! I love my pair.
SLuyg4Y.jpg

Besides that I really loves wrasses. As posted above mystery wrasses are super awesome but pricey. Can be aggressive too. Id make sure it was the last fish added if you plan to keep more less aggressive fish.

I had a pair but one died strangely. I'm thinking of getting a goby and a black and white clown

Well I went to asr today and got a hairy mushroom, fire and ice zoa, and gsp! This week I will be ordering a black and white clown and some sort of sand sifter. Any suggestions on the sand sifter!?

Well I went to asr today and got a hairy mushroom, fire and ice zoa, and gsp! This week I will be ordering a black and white clown and some sort of sand sifter. Any suggestions on the sand sifter!?

Diamond goby always comes to mind for great sand sifters. Usually pretty cheap too. Lots of other gobies do good too. Also look into the sand sifting starfish. Personally I don't like any of these in my tank because they blow sand all over my corals on the sandbed. My sand sifters I use and love in my tank consists of nassaris snails (tongans being my favorite of all) and all naturally appearing bristle worms.

I was pointed I to the direction I to a neon goby. They look pretty cool and I'm told they have awesome personalities!

Used my Hanna checker for the first time just now and got a calcium reading of 403. That sound right?

I will once they are in the quarantine tank. Right now they are still acclimating.

Back
Top Bottom