New tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scotty87

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I got this tank the other day from a customer was told it was a 75 gallon acrylic tank buts its 5ft long and not very deep the company's name is sea clear is this a custom tank I can't find any info on it

Attachments

• image-746720756.jpg
    image-746720756.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 89
What info are you looking for? There are SeaClear aquariums sold by petco etc, but not that size. A couple Florida based custom aquarium installers can be found too, but not sure of the affiliation with the aquarium maker.
If you post the dimensions (outside and wall thickness) the volume can be easily calculated. Nice thing about acrylic is it can EASILY be drilled for an overflow.

Yea I am going to make it a drilled tank is going to be an aggressive tank dog face puffer. Lion fish and maybe a small grouper

Was going to get everything as small fish then when they get bigger either get a. Larger tank or trade them in

Imho you should really get fish that fit the tank regardless of whether or not you plan on upgrading or trading.

Back
Top Bottom