Thanks All, but I'm not buying the tank. After the auction was over me and the guy talked on the phone. I asked him that instead of getting the 4ft, could I get a 6ft reef ready, which he would have made more money on. He said Yes. I told him that when I take my vaction to Fl in August, I could pick it up. He said fine, go ahed and pay when you decide if you want a stand or not. Well, that was the last time we talked, and today I got a negative remark from him on ebay, saying that I did not cntact him, or anything. So I replied back with a shorter version of what I told you. I also emailed him and asked about what we discussed. Then I went and left POSITIVE feedback for him. I stated that he had great tank prices. Anyway thought I would share. So the tank is on hold until September. It's ok though, gives me more time to decide.