I'm now on day 18 with my 72 gal
. bowfront tank. NH3
have been stable at 0 for about 5 days now, but I grew a ton of diatoms in the cycling process. I'm guessing because I used tap water for the initial set-up (oops). I added a few fish to make it a little more attractive since NH3
are stable, but I haven't added any corals yet (and probably won't until the NO3
stablizes). I did about a 20% water change with RO
water and cleaned off the glass some so I could take some pics and get some feedback from you experts. I also slowly put in a cleaning crew (5 turbo snails, 5 hermit crabs, and a Lawnmower Blenny). The Blenny has been going to town like it was Thanksgiving dinner! I love that guy! Anyway, since this is my first tank and I've obviously got a ton to learn, I wanted to get some feedback from ya'll on my current set up. Thanks again for all of your help during my cycling. This is a great site. Here's the pics (If I can figure out how to post them on here).