New tank - Need some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have an equal opportunity cleaner... Lol... Either that or he's crazy...

Last edited:
redsea said:
Nice Urchin and Lion! Won't the Lion eat the shrimp though?

Eventually. But he's only a temp resident. Hopefully I'll have a 125 I'm looking at by Wednesday.

My cleaner shrimps are always out with my Longnose Hawkfish. Usually the fact they they are 'cleaner' shrimp means that other fish will not go after them. My peppermint shrimp only come out at feeding, and once my hawk killed one, but he even lets the cleaner shrimp clean him!

My cleaner sticks around my nem waiting for nemo to leave so he can clean him-its never happened, but he's been stung by the nem tons of times i see it at least 5x's a day!

kurtyboh said:
My cleaner sticks around my nem waiting for nemo to leave so he can clean him-its never happened, but he's been stung by the nem tons of times i see it at least 5x's a day!

You see the urchin shot I got for you?... Lol

This stuff that Mr. X recommended has all my cayno algae gone!!! Sand is white and rocks are clean! Very happy right now!!!

redsea said:
Cool, did you have to turn off all of your equipment and what not? I remember it saying something like that on the box......

Thank you.

Yeah, everything was off.

Look who's coming out during the day. Know it's not hungry, got fed last night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom