New tank - Need some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Youre at how many fish now? i thought i counted 11. I might be including your future fish though too. I don't think I'll have 11 fish in my 125g! LOL

carey said:
Youre at how many fish now? i thought i counted 11. I might be including your future fish though too. I don't think I'll have 11 fish in my 125g! LOL

Only big fish are the tang.... Maybe the fox face.... Nothing over 7", most are 3"... Got 9.

I may be just being conservative but I think youre pretty much at youre max. :)

thats alot of fish for that tank, not just in size but in bioload too.

Just my opinion though, others may say to add more fish even. i think I figured on 9 fish max in my 90g. and some are kinda small.

carey said:
I may be just being conservative but I think youre pretty much at youre max. :)

thats alot of fish for that tank, not just in size but in bioload too.

Just my opinion though, others may say to add more fish even. i think I figured on 9 fish max in my 90g. and some are kinda small.

K. I'll slow it down and focus on corals!!!! Lol... Btw... I bought my lights.. Aquacave had everything in stock, so I went with them. Also gave me a discount for getting bulbs and brackets. I'm thinking of getting a skimmer from BRS.. Any suggestions?

Well, my light may not be here till next week.... Hoping for the best, expecting the worst... My nem is reaching high for the light, but stuck itself in the shade.... Crazy nem...

Part of the reason I returned mine, sop unpredictable. lol Mine never once moved from his spot but it was always a constant worry for me.

I'm think fo getting a mini maxi nem and hope they don't have the same behavior. Woudl drive me nuts. lol

Rose nem open, starfish eating, and camera hog cleaner shrimp.

Last edited:
coffeetwitch said:
Nice. Your tank is really coming along and looking good

Thanks... Wait till I get the lights. Also building a bigger sump to put in skimmer.

Royal gamma sighting... Lol... And starfish...

Last edited:
coffeetwitch said:
hmmmmm looks so much bigger in the pictures.

Lol... Yeah, always does... But I want a bigger one... I want to get those last 3 chromis and I'm done... Oh, a clam too...

Back
Top Bottom