New tank - Need some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love it kio. how is he getting along? still no update on the nutramar product for you...

i still cant have one so im going to be watching yours as you go along, please keep us(me) updated.

hows the one spot?

coffeetwitch said:
love it kio. how is he getting along? still no update on the nutramar product for you...

i still cant have one so im going to be watching yours as you go along, please keep us(me) updated.

hows the one spot?

Spot is more aggressive than my last. He hides in the arc way and flashes his fins anytime another fish is near. Just fed everyone, but mandarin didn't go for any food... We shall see. Imma try to get that nutramar when I get paid. Lil gut does not look like he is starving. Lol

my one spot "ticks" his fins randomly all day long. water is good so its not irritation. and doesnt chase fish so its not aggression. idk maybe hes just a brave chicken.

Thanks everyone... Got a question, can two different type of nems live in a tank?

that i'm not sure about as i've never kept any, but i haven't seen carpets as being any harder than any other anemone and live aquaria lists those as "expert only", while sebae anemones are "difficult".
sadly, no anemone lives out it's natural life once brought into captivity.

mr_X said:
that i'm not sure about as i've never kept any, but i haven't seen carpets as being any harder than any other anemone and live aquaria lists those as "expert only", while sebae anemones are "difficult".
sadly, no anemone lives out it's natural life once brought into captivity.

So I basically signed the nem's death sentence the day I bought it... Great... Smh

Back
Top Bottom