New tank - Need some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
coffeetwitch said:
looks good david. looks like a clown, a cucumber? whats the one in the middle? looks like you found your centrepiece.

Sail fin tang... Yeah, for the 180... Didn't have my phone, saw it, asked the lfs about it. She brings out a book, says 100g... I was like cool, I got a 90, just 100 is 3-4" taller... Look on LA... 180g, gets 1'3"... So, it'll go in the 180g after the house is done. Stupid on my part...

coffeetwitch said:
well man, sailfins are sweet looking fish. youve got time until he need the bigger tank. enjoy him.

Yeah... Still missing that centerpiece... Guess that'll wait too... Next project is the 180. Gonna start saving now.

A few more pics... The cleaner shrimp jumped all over the sailfin and started cleaning it... "There will be no unclean in our tank!"... Lol

Last edited:
Kio707 said:
A few more pics... The cleaner shrimp jumped all over the sailfin and started cleaning it... "There will be no unclean in our tank!"... Lol

Very nice! I'm sure my Cleaner Shrimp would like some larger fish to clean, but I don't have any in my 34 gallon tank.

Things are getting frisky... Tangs flexing and clowns twitching....

Last edited:
redsea said:
Very nice! I'm sure my Cleaner Shrimp would like some larger fish to clean, but I don't have any in my 34 gallon tank.

Thank you...

Kio707 said:
Things are getting frisky... Tangs flexing and clowns twitching....

The Clowns are just trying to show dominance, and they are fighting over who gets to be the female.

redsea said:
The Clowns are just trying to show dominance, and they are fighting over who gets to be the female.

Yeah. Last time that happened I lost a b&w... Lol

I wish mycleaner would clean something... He tickled the clown yesterday. Nemo wanted nothing to do with him though

kurtyboh said:
I wish mycleaner would clean something... He tickled the clown yesterday. Nemo wanted nothing to do with him though

Lmao... Sounds about right.

Just changed the tank and scrubbed it. As soon as the dust settles, I'll take pics.

Back
Top Bottom