New tank - Need some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I want one of those blue starfish, just really nervous about it.... that and a mandarin....

They look awesome. My teacher has one in a "touch tank." it kills me a little inside whenever someone holds it out of the water....

Wow, I leave the house for a few hours and I have to go through pages of posts. You guys must be bored today LOL

man this sux, a person really needs mts to get all the cool stuff. that blue star is beautiful

I think all these fish really do get along and will fit any tank. The LFS and Liveaquaria just say they can't so we have to buy more hardware. :)

carey said:
Ihave 7 tanks and still dont have all the fish i want. lol

My science teacher has 2 fish tanks that are empty. I can't focus during class because I think of all the combos of fish I could put in them. 20L and 20H. I'm afraid to ask if I can have them, because for the rest of the year he might think I'm weird... LOL

coffeetwitch said:
Ask. Who cares if he thinks your weird. That 20l would be cool to have

What I meant was he has a 20 Gallon High and a 20 Gallon Long. Very very tempted...

does that mean a yellow tang in my 75?

LOL. Nope. The answer is still no. You know whats funny is months ago when I wanted a yellow I kept trying to get around not having the 6 foot tank by going in all sorts of directions with my questions, just WAITING for someone to tell me oh, in that case sure. But it never happened. :-(

You'll get there one day. I have to admit, making me wait made it all the sweeter when I did get mine. I also learned ALOT more about aquaria between then and the 125g.

coffeetwitch said:
i read what you meant. a 20 long would be cool to have.

Sorry, for a second I thought that you thought that I meant a 20 gallon and a 20 liter. My fault. But I would love it!

Back
Top Bottom