New tank - Need some advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
coffeetwitch said:
so its a really wet skimmate? sounds like it just needs to be dialed in to make it dryer.

Trying... But I'm almost at the min for water in it... Guess it's going to take a min to really fine tune it....

Need ur votes... Thinking of adding a clown on the 1st... Thoughts? Opinions? My hawk is doing good, so I wanna move forward...

mr_X said:
what kind of clown?

Well, had a true and a plat already... Any suggestions? I need and orange one for the wife, but I like the maroon, saddle back, and b&w.... I've already heard maroon's are pretty ruthless....

Btw mr. X, the corals are doing awesome! Thanks for telling me to shade them a lil. Even brought back a devils hand that wasn't looking to great! Really appreciate ur help with the lights. And I'm totally jealous of ur in wall tank... Looks awesome!

coffeetwitch said:
maybe you should try raising it out of the water next.

my vote would be for a plain old ocellaris clown.

I adjusted the gate valve... Seems to have worked. One of those things, gotta find the sweet spot...

coffeetwitch said:
maybe you should try raising it out of the water next.

my vote would be for a plain old ocellaris clown.

Just a false clown... Guess that would work...

no problem. it's my pleasure.
IMO- no maroon!
i'll be getting a pair of these guys-
p-90001-clownfish.jpg

mr_X said:
no problem. it's my pleasure.
IMO- no maroon!
i'll be getting a pair of these guys-

I saw those today, lol.... So a false orange and white and one of those guys should work out together, right?

coffeetwitch said:
also keep in mind that they breed false and true together to make some of these designer ones that we both like.

Sweet... Just nervous about adding them...

im getting a b&w ocellaris and and false perc... wife likes the b&w's and i wanted a black ice or premium snowflake, but with the language difficulty it'll be a while before im certain they understand i want this specific brand...

Back
Top Bottom