Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-02-2005, 05:50 PM   #31
Aquarium Advice Addict

why is is adding multiple times?

Old 06-02-2005, 09:40 PM   #32
Aquarium Advice FINatic

How would you cover the overflows, you know, to cover the pipes? Why are they made in glass? I love the 240L at any rate, and that is an awesome price! They are coming to Tampa in October 1 which is about when I want to buy my new tank more or less.

150 gallon, 30g fuge/sump, 4.5 watt/gal VHO Lighting, 4" sand bed, 290 lbs LR, CDX-3 Nitrate/Phosphate filter

Female Naso "Isabell" or "Izzy", Emperor Angelfish, Flame Angel, Red Sea Sailfin tang "Bambi", Maroon Clown "Nani", 5 Chromis, 1 Aglae Blenny "Bengi" , Yellow Watchman Goby, pr of Banggai Cardinals, Lyretail Anthia, Six Line Wrasse

1 cleaner shrimp, Coral Banded Shrimp, lettuce nudibranch, 1 sand sifter stars, 1 tiny red brittle star "red", 1 tiny red and white banded serpent star, 2 tiny banded serpent stars, small orange Linkia starfish, assorted hermits and snails. Corals: star polyps, A ton of different types of mushrooms, yellow zooanthids, brown-orangish and light blue paly's, orange ricordia.

90g RR, W/D, 120 lb's LR SF eel, pygmy angel, pr sebae clownfish, 4 chromis. Star Polyps & Mushrooms
clowninround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 04:42 PM   #33
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Send a message via MSN to gooyferret Send a message via Yahoo to gooyferret
Cant see the pics very well but it looked as the overflows were clear glass or acrylic? Or is the pic misleading? The stand you have made looks great and should easily hold that tank full. I made a stand outta 2x2's for my 125gal and has had NO problems at all. As long as the stand is made where the lumber is on end of another it will hold an enormous amount of weight. Looks GREAT!
Old 06-11-2005, 03:24 PM   #34
Aquarium Advice FINatic

gooyferret, just looked on the site and they have acrylic covers for the overflows. They are kind of cool looking. Look under costumer pics. I just wrote them to see if I can get a 180 with the overflows on the ends so I can do an in wall that you can see threw both sides. Was going to go for the 240 captive reefs was talking about or a 210, my husband even offered to pay the difference BUT my chiller is only a 1/4 hp, so I'll stick with what my equipment can handle lol.

150 gallon, 30g fuge/sump, 4.5 watt/gal VHO Lighting, 4" sand bed, 290 lbs LR, CDX-3 Nitrate/Phosphate filter

Female Naso "Isabell" or "Izzy", Emperor Angelfish, Flame Angel, Red Sea Sailfin tang "Bambi", Maroon Clown "Nani", 5 Chromis, 1 Aglae Blenny "Bengi" , Yellow Watchman Goby, pr of Banggai Cardinals, Lyretail Anthia, Six Line Wrasse

1 cleaner shrimp, Coral Banded Shrimp, lettuce nudibranch, 1 sand sifter stars, 1 tiny red brittle star "red", 1 tiny red and white banded serpent star, 2 tiny banded serpent stars, small orange Linkia starfish, assorted hermits and snails. Corals: star polyps, A ton of different types of mushrooms, yellow zooanthids, brown-orangish and light blue paly's, orange ricordia.

90g RR, W/D, 120 lb's LR SF eel, pygmy angel, pr sebae clownfish, 4 chromis. Star Polyps & Mushrooms
Old 06-13-2005, 11:54 PM   #35

yep they are acrylic overflow covers. I am not crazy about them but its a small thing. I along with 7 other friends put it on the stand this weekend!
Old 06-14-2005, 12:00 AM   #36
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Thats exciting! How is the tank made? Are you impressed with it?

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com