New tank transfer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right on! Some awesome fish picked out. Hope the additions work out.

heres some pics of my new additions! as well as an update on my clownfish :)

sorry i dont know why those pictures aren't uploading you can see them if you click the question mark they are of my new zoas and my old clownfish:)

Last edited:
It's not loading, says error.... What are they??

Zoa colony my new diamond watchmen goby and my clownfish

I know ill work on more tomorrow as i get off work early ! Might go pick up a tomini tang and yellow tang tomorrow as well! Contemplating on buying a skimmer or trying a skimmerless 75 gal with refugium only, i would only be able to get a hob skimmer as i have a verylow water level in my sump, i have cheato tumbling and some calupera growing as well in a convered refugium. I need a new return pump that has a 1 inch outlet, barbed preferably, any suggestions? Flow rate at a minimum would be 1200gph @0-1ft of head loss ratio. I have two 90 bends and about 4 and a half feet of plumbing. Currently using a marineland4500 which is just beat and broken apart

Awesome sounds good, ill deffinately be buying that pump! And for a skimmer, i was looking at the turbofloater 1000 blue hob, would fit nicely on the back of my sump

Im in need of a protein skimmer that is a good hob. Need it to sit on my sump, runs a wierd flow pattern with baffles water level is about 6 inches. Any good reccomendations? Aqua c urchin looks cool

Just had the worst experience of my lifetime, stupid ro di unit flooded mywhole basement, now i have to take all yhe carpet vinyl and underpad out. Had about 2 inches in my bedroom, bathroom and laundry room. The thing is supposed to have an auto shut off on it, and it doesnt. Ill be calling max water to tell them thier unit did not shut off automayically and just cost me 100's if not thousands of dollars

Wow sorry to hear that I had somthing like that happen to me about three years ago. Call a water damage clean up crew. They will get there fast and work with your insurance.

Sorry definitely not cool! I had to buy a auto shut off on mine, it didn't even have one. I also like forgetting about filling my jugs for PWC and flooding the bathroom, it's a pretty sick feeling I can't amagine your flood action!

I called into work, heading back in a few hours, luckily my dad is a floor installer and I know how to work the trade as well. We ripped up, tore out, and now im contacting max water.

Yeah especially when my bathroom is an en suite caused my whole room to have to be ripped apart, glad it didnt reach the rec room where my plasma, fireplace, and fishtank is ! That would have ment thousands. Overall ive got about 500$ worth of damage. Plus i need to buy some new ro filters now :(

Could have been much worse, I suppose. Could have been a sewer backup instead of nice clean ro/di water. Still not good though. Don't forget to order an auto shut off!

There is one on my system, and it didnt shut anything off

I see you have good luck like me, the first one I put on didn't work either, at least they sent a free new one. Lol just because its new, doesn't mean it's going to work correct. How's the floor doing, still drying?

Nope its dry, my room has new carpet down, but the bathroom is in way worsr shape, the walls are damaged. Max water wouldnt do anything about it cause they dont believe it caused a flood even after i sent them pictures. Im going to ship them back their ro di and not even tell them. Then ill be buying a brs one

Back
Top Bottom