Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-05-2016, 11:51 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

new to here

hello all, i'm new here but have been keeping tanks for my whole adult life. while i'm comfortable with freshwater and brackish fiddler tanks i'm new to the world of salt water. the 5g has only been up about 2 months. i am planning on buying a 40g breeder to start my reef in the next few months and would love advise for everything that comes with that.

Old 04-06-2016, 09:54 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Smile

Welcome. I am new to the site and freshwater tanks. Hoping to follow in your shoes if I can keep this freshwater tank going for a year.

Good luck.

Old 04-06-2016, 10:18 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

Welcome! I have a 40 breeder reef! It's such a fantastic tank size for a reef tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice
bribo12 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 03:59 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Hi, I'm new to this site but I've been in love with fish for the past 10 yrs. I now have a Tiger Oscar who's 7 yrs. Old . He's living in a 75 gal. tank by himself. Running into hth. after over feeding. Looking to never get him in this problem again. I need all the education I can get !
Old 04-06-2016, 07:46 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Newbie

My 7 yr. Old Oscar has been treated for hth. with 2 rounds of A P I general cure. His head healed but he has two fleshy sore places around his right eye ! His tank 75 gal. 2 306 floral canister filters well established. I did weekly 50 percent water changes. I've realized he needs at least 2 changes now. Please advise me on what to do next. ASAP Please I'm worried !

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com