new to here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

moretanks

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hello all, i'm new here but have been keeping tanks for my whole adult life. while i'm comfortable with freshwater and brackish fiddler tanks i'm new to the world of salt water. the 5g has only been up about 2 months. i am planning on buying a 40g breeder to start my reef in the next few months and would love advise for everything that comes with that.

Last edited:
Welcome. I am new to the site and freshwater tanks. Hoping to follow in your shoes if I can keep this freshwater tank going for a year.

Good luck.

Welcome! I have a 40 breeder reef! It's such a fantastic tank size for a reef tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hi, I'm new to this site but I've been in love with fish for the past 10 yrs. I now have a Tiger Oscar who's 7 yrs. Old . He's living in a 75 gal. tank by himself. Running into hth. after over feeding. Looking to never get him in this problem again. I need all the education I can get !

My 7 yr. Old Oscar has been treated for hth. with 2 rounds of A P I general cure. His head healed but he has two fleshy sore places around his right eye ! His tank 75 gal. 2 306 floral canister filters well established. I did weekly 50 percent water changes. I've realized he needs at least 2 changes now. Please advise me on what to do next. ASAP Please I'm worried !

Back
Top Bottom