New to salt water tanks.Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oceannites

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there.

I wanted to ask foursome help with lighting. Right now I use 1 floor sent light that I turn on and off. 1 have a 150 gallon take live rocks, gravel, 1 water over, filter. 2 clowns, 3 damsels, 1 powder blue tang, aurila butterfly and flame angel
I think I'm missing something with the night. Are there night lights or different lights. I know total darkness if good. Just feel this is missing something.

image-473582277.jpg

image-2474385615.jpg

image-1521750557.jpg

Any ideas

Might get more suggestions in the saltwater discussions since this is for FW. Your light is fine...are wanting to get corals? Sorry don't really understand your question b/c if it's a FOWLR then any light will do. Night lights or moon lights aren't needed, but are really just if you want to view the fish at night (even thought they are prob. hiding). Some people like to use moonlights as a dawn/dusk effect to transition the fish/inverts/corals into the morning or night. Since you have all fish I don't see why'd you would need a different light setup.

Back
Top Bottom