Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-09-2008, 02:45 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Regular

Not to bad of a selection, but ill tell you be careful about the hippo. I know there beautiful and everything and they really are i want one really really bad. Even though my Niger would prolly make a light snack out of him. I wouldnt add the Blue Tang until you have a well established tank for at least a couple months. Same thing with alot of Butterflys. They are not only PRONE to ICK. but they just arent that hardy. I had a really succesful 75, had it goin on a year, and bought a hippo, had it for about a day, and it started to get ick, and my water was near perfect. Good luck

Old 08-09-2008, 02:48 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Regular

what ever you do. DO NOT GET A PRIZM. I dont know about nebody else here, but those Skims are complete utter JUNK! The old school looking ones are usaully the best, that is what we use at the pet shop i work at, they kick butt

Old 08-09-2008, 09:30 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Thanks for the info, I'll check it out

Tags
ich

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com