Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 10-27-2012, 11:49 PM   #31
Aquarium Advice Addict
I haven't done one yet, this will be my first. But this is how I understands it works: go to BRS and make an account, PM the account email and name, then on the day the buy starts an email will be sent to you. Then you go online and buy stuff and I think it's 20% off, but I might be wrong on the amount. Then I think after your first purchase, you are upgraded on their site and get a percentage off all the time, whether its a group buy or not. If you sign up for the group buy, you're not required to purchase anything, if you change your mind or money is short when the buy comes up, you can just not go online. But you can't join after it starts.

Beengirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 04:31 PM   #32
Aquarium Advice Freak
Went to my guy at the LFS and I got the price for everything to set up from tank, stand, lights, water, rocks, skimmer, filtration, power heads, everything! And I'm looking at 1400. Looks like we are getting a 75g forgot to mention. The lights are probably the most! Round $400 LEDs with three settings. I got voted out for having a calm community tank, for a semi-aggressive, with a dwarf lion fish being the star of the tank I'm trying to push them to go to a 90 gallon since it has the same footprint just different height

“Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing it is not fish they are after.”
- Henry David Thoreau
Annakhil is offline   Reply With Quote

cycle, newbie, questions, saltwater

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

« sumps | Corals! »