Nicki's 50 gallon starphire seahorse tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Which finned did you have and how long did it last? I'm gearing up for a build and was looking at their titanium tube heaters, just want to know if I should look elsewhere

Which finned did you have and how long did it last? I'm gearing up for a build and was looking at their titanium tube heaters, just want to know if I should look elsewhere

It was the finnex HMO heater w/ digital led controller. Somehow it was out of water and burned which is logical. For the most part it's a good heater. I've had accuracy problems with the finnex HMA w/ analog controller though.

Ok good to know, I have the digital controller that came with the 150 I got off CL but of course the 800w titanium heater didn't work

Ok good to know, I have the digital controller that came with the 150 I got off CL but of course the 800w titanium heater didn't work

Never had a problem with any of my aqueon pro black coated heaters. They are champs for the price, very tough, and black and fairly attractive for a heater.

Back
Top Bottom