noob with some questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

killacam9966

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I am a begginer to saltwater fish tanks, I used to maintain a fresh water tank but I had to get rid of it since I was moving. Right now my family and I are in the process of finishing our basement and we are almost done, and i had this great Idea of having a saltwater fish tank down there, probably around a 30 gallon tank since that is one that my friend is willing to give to me for free. I was wondering how much time and effort it takes to maintain a saltwater fish tank, and I was also wondering what things I would need, a list of necessities would be nice. Also what fish do you recommend for a beginner with a saltwater fish tank. If you could help me out with any of these things it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I will be honest that it will be more expensive and more time consuming and more work.. But the dividends will be greater. Welcome to AA :Fade-color :Fade-color :Fade-color

Oh yes and about the fish you will be limited as to what you can have 30 gallons is considered a small tank and you will be restricted. Do some research as to different types and see if it fits your tank and wallet

Back
Top Bottom