Nu Nu and Gboy's 66 gallon Red Sea Max build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the input! Haha YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE! :) it would help!

Which is more active? Which looks better?

Just found a new reef store! Picked up another hammer. It is a lighter pink color and is very healthy looking

Great! Is the hammer opening up for you? I'm glad you have a build thread again, I've been quite bored lol.

Btw, mattias' Acro is doing well.

Thanks adam! The "old" hammer pretty much died an them made a comeback so he is alive, but still looks kinda sickly so we just got a new one (2/3 heads, not sure yet) and it is pretty cool. It has much much longer tentacles so it looks kinda like a tree branching out when it is totally open. I hope he is ok because i dropped it when i took it out of the bag. DOH!

Good to hear about mattie ;)

needmorecowbell said:
Great! Is the hammer opening up for you? I'm glad you have a build thread again, I've been quite bored lol.

Btw, mattias' Acro is doing well.

It is doing much better than before. Definitly not dead, just angry about somthing!

Me too, feels good.

Great! Maybe i should look at some acros.

So remember me (or one of us) saying that mushrooms were tough to come by in socal? Well.,found alot of mushrooms at this lfs! Like 4-5 reds on this one rock and 4-5 blues on another....40, i forget maybe even 50 bucks each. I cant catch a break, i really want a shroom garden!! They had really cheap zoas though.

Jsardina, i hope Bulldog Reef will ship...mushrooms!

The hammer is in! It will open up soon, so ill take some pics then! This is it so far though..

Gboy66 said:
The hammer is in! It will open up soon, so ill take some pics then! This is it so far though..

Awesome! Looks great :) I wouldn't be able to tell if it was looking bad anyway lol.

George9 said:
Awesome! Looks great :) I wouldn't be able to tell if it was looking bad anyway lol.

Lol thanks george ;) i didnt wanna post a picture until it was open and picture worthy, but grant doesnt feel the same apparently.

Oh and guys i thought i woul post a pic o the tank with the lights on... ;) this scape isnt finished yet so i dont want any rude remarks! Lol

Attachments

• image-2632455692.jpg
    image-2632455692.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 100
Nu-Nu the eel said:
Lol thanks george ;) i didnt wanna post a picture until it was open and picture worthy, but grant doesnt feel the same apparently.

Haha I think it's picture worthy the way it is. Probably better open though. I'm interested to see

George9 said:

Lol, it will get mich better tonight, or tomorrow. It is a different type of hammer i think. This one has many shorter tentacles, but also longer sweeper tentacles. Looks very cool.

I plan on buying another Torch and frogspawn once we move to the red sea max. I looovvee lps;)

Lol I can see that! You should try out some acans, they are pretty. Also, blastomussa merletti, it's a nice blue-green Lps.

Hmm it is opening up more..but isnt looking as good on the side jack dropped it...:rolleyes:

Nu-Nu the eel said:
2 feet! :( :( :( :( :( grant how does it look??

Oh hey butterfingers.

It looks good, lets not worry. Some pieces look deflated and could look better, but they will be fine.

Ok guys, i have some real questions. When we transfer coral to the other tank, do we just place them all on the sandbed and slowly move them up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom