Nu Nu and Gboy's 66 gallon Red Sea Max build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of m,y midas blennies only hid in the rocks in a hole when they were scared or startled. My engineer stays 99.99% of the time in his rock castle. lol

i think they would be ok together.

Really? Great to hear! Thanks for the input carey! Does the rest of the stock seem ok to you??? :)

Looks like you have taken some serious time in deciding the stock, I think with what you listed you will be at maximum capacity. But they seem like they will all get along. :-D

Thanks carey! We have taken alot of time on this and we dont want to overstock the tank, but we dont want to understock it either because this will probably be our only big tank ever (and its still not that big) lol. If we get it stocked and ther is one last fish we wont add the last fish (like a wrasse or something) sound good?? :)

Ibrahim said:
Add a little lr from your 30g

I think we will! Jack came up with the plan to add 1 fish per week, and several pieces of LR. that way the tank doesnt get out of hand..good?

sounds good man!! The stock list has changed SO much from the begining! I want to go to an lfs today and get an engineer goby!!

I have one in the 75 for about a month now and have only seen him twice. Hopefully he survived the die off.

Nice man!! How do you feed him? I want a biggggggggg one so it actually looks like a sweet eel :) haha

I feed the tank brine and mysis and he sticks his head out of his cave and grabs pieces. But he wont come completely out. Just far enough to grab pieces here and there.

You'll be fine with the engineer. It takes some time for them to come out. But they are pretty hardy and fun to watch. Not to mention ten times safer than an eel. Lol

Haha thanks!! We have owned an eel before so i think it will be similar, he was shy at first but evenutally ate out of my hands and everything. Oh ya that engineer is JUST what we were looking for. An eel... But not an eel... :)

Lol. Yep. That's the exact reason I got one! I feel a lot safer putting my hands in my tank than the tank at the shop with the 2 ft zebra eel. Although- after a month I have him eating out of my hand (with caution).

Dude i kinda hate coral. They are ok, but when they die it is for no reason. I think we are going to waste all of our money on fish, then buy coral once its all set up. We only lost the xenia, but one of the hammers and the torch dont look that great. Everything els is fine, and the frogspawn, duncan, gsp, hammer, and toadstool look amazing

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Dude i kinda hate coral. They are ok, but when they die it is for no reason. I think we are going to waste all of our money on fish, then buy coral once its all set up. We only lost the xenia, but one of the hammers and the torch dont look that great. Everything els is fine, and the frogspawn, duncan, gsp, hammer, and toadstool look amazing

Ahh the torch is fine. Xenia did die for no reason though..haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom