Nu Nu and Gboy's 66 gallon Red Sea Max build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Krocky12 said:
Are you going to be outing any corals in there at all

Outing? We will be putting some in! Haha not yet though.

Kinda scared...the goby has already dug under the entire rock and has a big home...

Guys he is digging like crazy!! Im scared for out rock structure!

Attachments

• image-2115009869.jpg
    image-2115009869.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 152
Lol. It will be fine. You said your had it deep down in the sand bed. If mine haven't destroyed my rockwork with over 300 lbs you will be fine

Haha thanks adam! :) and yes i hope he doesnt make TOO many caves... So now what fish should we add next???? Haha

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Haha thanks adam! :) and yes i hope he doesnt make TOO many caves... So now what fish should we add next???? Haha

Them all... Lol

We fed out little guy mysis tonight and he ate about 7 hours after being dropped in the tank, he is a boss. His fins seem to be a little worn and you can tell he is a pretty old guy who has probably gone through alot, that makes me like him even more. This makes me think that there is no way he is just going to drop dead for no reason, and that he is a beast. Anyways, thanks for reading this post :)

Nu-Nu the eel said:
We fed out little guy mysis tonight and he ate about 7 hours after being dropped in the tank, he is a boss. His fins seem to be a little worn and you can tell he is a pretty old guy who has probably gone through alot, that makes me like him even more. This makes me think that there is no way he is just going to drop dead for no reason, and that he is a beast. Anyways, thanks for reading this post :)

Lol awesome :)

Krocky12 said:
That's just great when you wake and your fish is alright in the morning isn't it

It is:) and it is good when he is sitting in his cave..fat dumb and happy!

Krocky12 said:
That's just great when you wake and your fish is alright in the morning isn't it

I agree. It is a great feeling getting up and seeing your new friends.

Congrats on your new Goby by the way!

Haha every fish is happy! The pistol just makes new caves, but avoids the corals now. The clowns and chalk bass are very happy as well :)

We havent decided yet, but we want to be safe (i know you people like to just do it) but we are kinda nervous about it. Soo maybe the chalk bass today or tomorrow and the clowns the next week along with some coral and stuff. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom