Nu Nu and Gboy's 66 gallon Red Sea Max build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam that would be cool, i really do like candycane corals. I want another fish now.. Haha i think i like fish more then corals, they are just more eye catching IMO.

Question, what fish should we get next that is on the list? Im thinkin foxface because they really are not agressive and it doesnt really matter when they are added

Get your fox face, but I would give it a couple weeks personally. The fox faces are sweet and after our convo yesterday I am thinking more about it myself.

needmorecowbell said:
I agree, wait a little more, and get it. You just got the goby, and you put a few other fish in there already.

True. Well wait, but if we see a small one..sorry i wont be able to controll myself haha

Little update

Goby is crazy! Now he is digging a new hole on the opposute side of the tank, and he is making a mess!! He buried the hammer..and spit sand all over the GSP. sigh.

Also the wieird stuff on the clowns' fins is gone. Dont know what it is, but im happy!

Lastly, i might know why the xenia is dead. I touched one of the limp stalks today, and red stuff came out!! I touched another, and this stringy brown/red crud started floating about. Is this why it died?? Is it bad for my water??

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Lol krocky do you have a suggestion on what fish we should get next??

Hey sorry it took me a little bit but I think it would be cool if you were to get like a possum wrasse of some sort.

Haha adam, you can come and get it! That is a good deal, i would like to get it but not sure how far away it is..

Lol just found a blue stag for 15$ at my not so local lfs. I'm probably going to get it. They also have a 12$ engineer goby.

So did you already pick out the foxface your getting?

Tank looks great guys! really! You both did a nice job with it!

I like the engineer goby shot the best, I wish mine would come out for pictures but my "teddy bear" ( yep, thats his name lol) just backs up into his caves so I can only see his head! Silly fish!! lol

Continued good luck guys with your tank, you are doing it right and taking your time so it should be beyond awesome when youre done!!

carey said:
Tank looks great guys! really! You both did a nice job with it!

I like the engineer goby shot the best, I wish mine would come out for pictures but my "teddy bear" ( yep, thats his name lol) just backs up into his caves so I can only see his head! Silly fish!! lol

Continued good luck guys with your tank, you are doing it right and taking your time so it should be beyond awesome when youre done!!

Thats so much carey! Means alot coming from you!!

How much rock do you have? Our boy goes crazy at night! He is so interesting to watch though! Awesome fish

Thanks:) what do you think about having 2 big monti's..one in each corner?

Krocky i like the possum! I want a wrasse that gets bigger though..

YES!!! Get the montis, maybe one green with purple rim and the classic red? Check out Jedi montis and a few other collector ones, they'll blow your mind.

Monti's are beautiful, but they require a lot of fragging. They will over-top things quickly, in the right situation! I'm currently rearranging right now because of this. This ones going in for trade tomorrow!! Hoping to get a deal on a nice Aussie Acro!! Don't know though, I need supplies. :-(
All my Red Monti came from 1 $20 frag.

image-2842369491.jpg

The one on the bottom.

Dude that thing is amazing! I really want one.. But it takes a long time to grow right?? Im impatient.. Lol

How about a leopard wrasse those get up to 6 inches and rated for a 50 gallon. Plus they look very awesome and there reef safe

Krocky12 said:
How about a leopard wrasse those get up to 6 inches and rated for a 50 gallon. Plus they look very awesome and there reef safe

They look awesome!! But, they are expert only on LA..:(

That monti is awesome bro! Like jack said, how long does it take for them to get like that? I am going to buy one the very next time i see it:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom