Nu Nu and Gboy's 66 gallon Red Sea Max build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have seen my pistol shrimo 2 times since I got him, when he went in the tank and when i moved him to the 125g. LOL I have never needed to feed him he does just fine scavenging on his own. :-D

Haha we do turn off the pumps! There is not much to do with the tank now... Haha except buy livestock :0

Oh I thought you were saying how the water pushed the food away a little earlier.

Theres always stuff to do!! Maybe start a new project with it?

Grant wants an ato but it was expensive.
Lol how would i put a light back there?? I dunno..

No it was like 75 and plus the 5 gallon tank and everything it would be like 115. That tank is so compact i cant fit much.. Lol

Look on autotopoff.com for the floats, all you need is a pump and 5 gallon bucket. Oh and nunu check on my thread.

Yeah you were probably looking at the jbj one. The DIY ones are really easy and cheap. All you do is twist some wires and tape it up.

Ya i understand, but if i do it muself it will look like crap, and looks are everything to my parents. If it doesnt look good they wot want it in their living room, even though it woul be in the stand...

Like I said autotopoff.com, for the double float system was 50-60 bucks and all you do is plug it in. As far as a reservoir goes use a 5 gallon bucket with the lid and drape some fabric over it and put a plant ontop, problem solved!!!!

You won't see it, and it will help a ton. I'm not able to put mine under a stand so I have no clue what I'll do though. If you go on vacation for a week or more at a time, it's a great thing to have,almost a necessity unless people are watching it for you..

I spent the extra few bucks on the JBJ ATO and I feel it was worth it, at least to me. i also wanted something that looks good and was not bulky or homemade looking. lol It was idiot proof to set up which I appreciated alot. lol

It's on sale now at BRS I think for $80 too.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom