nuts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mastershake

Aquarium Advice Activist
so i was walking by my tank and all of a sudden i notice my six line wrasse completly spazzing out, then within like 5 seconds he hits the bottom of the tank and is dead...

well i know him and my pink skunk clown would chase each other around a lot and i think he must have just chased him right into the anemone and got stung,... too bad too i liked him a lot, very active,

either that or he got stung by my longspine urchin, but thats not nearly as likely, anywho, thats my sad story of the weekend, thanks for reading

Wow. How horrible. Sorry to hear about your loss. What a way to go. Are you sure there's no way the easter bunny put any chocolates in there? I've heard chocolate has that same effect on dogs...

Sorry to hear of your poor fish kicking the bucket, weird way to go.

yea my six line wrasse is know to spaz out and do that same thing but it hasn't keald over and died yet. i thought it was a gonna when i got it cuz of the silky sac it secreates when sleeping or in stress. he just layed motionless for a few days and now he is happy as ever in his new hom. im sorry to hear of your loss =(

Back
Top Bottom