Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 07-08-2015, 10:18 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Nuvo or Biocube?

So after many years of being tankless I have decided to get back into the world of saltwater tanks. I had a reef tank many years ago before my wife and I had kids and loved it however and move made me give it up and 3 kids took a lot of my free time. Now the kids are a little older and my youngest had a wonderful time at the Georgia Aquarium so my wife has begrudgingly agreed to let me get another tank. She likes things nice and neat so looking at tanks the Nuvo and the Biocube sticks out. I'm looking at a 30 gallon tank. Any pros or cons to one over the other? I'll likely keep some clown fish and some easy to keep coral. Nothing too crazy.

Drmojoxl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 10:42 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a 29 gallon biocube salt tank , I bought it used for a great price from someone who was moving and could not take it with them. I have no issues with it and so far very pleased. It is my first salt water tank so really can't compare it to anything else.

scuba dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 09:48 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Regular
I love my Biocube 29. Just got some LED's for it too.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1436406444395.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	274923  
bstorer is offline   Reply With Quote

bio, biocube, cube

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com