Oceanic BioCube?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KentCurtis

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey everyone. My girlfriend and I are considering buying a 14g biocube by Oceanic. Its information can be found here oceanic Bio Cube 14 Gallon at Big Al's Online

We haven't decided on the fish to put in it yet, but my main concern was the amount of lighting supplied. The 14g biocube includes 2x24 watt lights. 1 is a 24 watt 10,000k and the other in a 24 watt Actinic. Would we be limited in the ways of corals? How about the possibility of an anemone? We just went and visited a saltwater warehouse and liked alot of their corals and anemones, but were unsure on hwat we would be able to support. Any information is helpful. Thanks!

the 29 imho is the best bang for your buck. in the 14 you cant fit a normal heater in the back part.

as for the corals. in my 29 i have some moderate light LPS in mine. all doing fairly well. havent tried SPS... dont plan on it... maybe a frag see how it works. check out my thread if you want to see how its set up.

-Brad

Back
Top Bottom