Offer I could not refuse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alright I put one in a Mesh Bag it's OK to put it in whole right? I don't have to cut it up or take the shell off right? And one more thing I have it hanging with Pantie Hose for my mesh bag now should I position the bag by the water flow or the opposite side... Let me know...

Thanks

:)

Shell or no shell, flow will make it blow everywhere and get sucked into the filter (if you have one)....Either way, it doesn't really matter. You just want it to rot and produce ammonia.

Less than 24 hr I got a Hugh white Cloud around my Shrimp? Just wondering if it's already decomposing so fast?

That's normal in a new tank. Checking ammonia levels will let you know when it's decomposing. Give it a few days and just let it simmer, then start checking for ammonia. Don't worry about any other parameters (well temp and SG in the normal range). pH will fluctuate. Once you have a good ammonia reading (2+) then start checking the nitrite levels too.

Back
Top Bottom