Preliminary plans for my sump. Critique away!
First link is top view.
1. Should i just throw the skimmer in the sump, or will it overflow too close to the baffles?
2. If i leave it hanging, can i move the baffles closer for bigger fuge?
3. Dashed lines between fuge/return means teeth cut in to the top of the partition. Should i only cut teeth on say, 5" of it, instead of the whole length? Or should i let the water be able to flow over the whole thing?
Second link is front view.
1. Doesn't show skimmer, so i can show teeth cut in the bottom of the intake section. Hopefully bubbles rise and bubble-free water flows in to the sump.
2. Should the baffles be 12" instead? I didn't know how high to go. These are just rough numbers. I'll tweak it based on input.
Lemme know what improvements/suggestions you guys have. Thanks!