Ok....some questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
...................................................................................................................................

haha i can do it better than you lolz. but lets not highjack this guys thread, lets save it for yours.

1) You don't NEED 1-1.5 lbs of LR. It's simply the easy way out. If you want less or can't afford more then that's fine too. For some reason it continues to get spit out as fact instead of a recomendation. You need enough LR to match your bioload (actually your intended bioload). In reality you don't NEED any at all. There are other filtration techniques to use in place. Or you can use SOME as a simple decoration item.

2) Call Marco and actually talk to them. You may be surprised. The new "Marco pre cycled" rock is different than their normal base rock. Call em and get the facts. Their use of the word 'cycled' has a unique meaning with their new rock.

Yeah, it's all recommedations and not kowning the exact setup that's the only way to explain it. If you want to do the explaining have at it.
How is your tank set up....with or without LR, Or is your tank just Decorations.......XD

Thanks TC, well I hope the rest of what I had written earlier helped some. :(
Sharkbait, I am really pleased how fast you and your friends are learning. Keep up the good work and keep on learning. :)

...................................................................................................................................

haha i can do it better than you lolz. but lets not highjack this guys thread, lets save it for yours.

Umm....with my name, do you think I am a guy?!:uzi:

I am curious as to the pros and cons of cured vs. uncured. Off to find some answers. Thanks so much for all your input, it is helping me to understand little by little.

Umm....with my name, do you think I am a guy?!:uzi:

He's not very smart lol........JK.

As for cured vs. uncured, it doesn't really matter since you are going to cycle (I hope), the uncured will cure in your tank during the cycle. Cured is also cheaper and the better choice if you are going to cycle IMO. Hope this helps. :cool:

oh im sorry! i just say guy usssually no matter who it is! didnt mean to offend you!

and i am very smart! just...not....a lot of the time...

He's not very smart lol........JK.

As for cured vs. uncured, it doesn't really matter since you are going to cycle (I hope), the uncured will cure in your tank during the cycle. Cured is also cheaper and the better choice if you are going to cycle IMO. Hope this helps. :cool:

I am going to cycle, for sure. And the "cheaper" comment was very helpful...LOLZ

Back
Top Bottom