one more fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dwildcat

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have a 29 gal tank with a yellow watchman goby, a oscellas clown, and a Carmel clown, some xenia a purple mushroom and some astrea snails and like 5 hermit crabs. I would like one more fish would really like a flame angel but not sure on tank size. Any suggestions on the flame or another good fish. Thanks

the flame will be fine if you arnt going to go reef, otherwise I really like Yellow flasher warsse but they are picky eaters Im going reef so I decided to go with a Midas blenny, 2x Osc Clowns, Six Line Warsee, and a Royal Gramma

all the flame angels i have kept were fine in a reef setting. that said, i have never kept one in a tank that small. i would be concerned about aggression and the size of the fish full grown.

all the flame angels i have kept were fine in a reef setting. that said, i have never kept one in a tank that small. i would be concerned about aggression and the size of the fish full grown.

+1

Try going with a reef safe flasher or fairy wrasse. They have tons of color and are swimmers, you just have to make a cover for your tank if its not covered as they do like to jump from time to time.

If you want a fish thats a little bigger then a firefish, and likes to swim i would reccomend a wrasse or some type of cardinal fish. Orange spotted cardinal or bangaai cardinal are two great fish!

Back
Top Bottom