one more question befor the cycle...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GoodFish

Aquarium Advice Freak
do i just drop the shrimp in or do i have to do something to them....such as take off the shell??
TIA

dont take the shell off that will kill him for sure.

JK, i took the shell off mine, i heard others say they just threw the whole thing in.

LOL okay....ill take off the shell because i herd the shell doesnt dissolve real fast and it gets stuck on the power head....

Is there anything special to do....should I take a test once the srimp are entered?

or is it okay if I do the forst test tomm after school??

you probably dont even have to test for a couple of days, maybe test for ammonia. You will probably not see any nitrite or trates for a while, so you will just be waisting the tests. Did you order your Liverock yet?

lol yah i read that one post....

no i didnt get the live rock yet im gonna wait for about a week....also i still didnt receive my 2nd maxi jet from my ebay seller yet(2 and 1/2 weeks later)...but its okay now because the return line from my sump acts like a jet...ill use the other jet(when it comes in) for my skimmer that just came in....

thanks,
Ant

Back
Top Bottom