Online Stocking Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FIIISSSHHH

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My tank has been running (post-cycle) for 2 months now with just a clownfish and CUC in it. Its 30 gallon with 45lbs of LR. My LFS isn't very reputable and I've gotten FW fish from there that have died within a week and their livestock is, in general, poor looking. I would like to get my fish from my LFS if it wasn't so terrible but since I can't, I am looking to get them from either Liveaquaria or Saltwaterfish. I am looking to add 3-4 chromis, 1 sixline, and 1 coral beauty.

My question is about adding the fish all at once. I don't want to pay the $35 shipping charge more than once but I don't want to add all the fish and have them die because my tank can't handle all of the new ammonia. Can I add the fish at once, or will it be a problem?

I wouldn't add more then two, it can be a disaster. If you add all them at once and most of them die you would have to pay the money to replace them anyways. Good luck with you tank

Alright. I'm thinking that I will add the chromis first then go and get the other two. Thanks!

thats a tough one its definately easier to make a larger order because of shipping but then you risk adding too much too soon

Back
Top Bottom