Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-31-2004, 03:59 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Freak
i seriously need your advice

philly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2004, 06:17 PM   #12
Re: opinnions on my fish wish list

Originally Posted by philly
im sorry im new
No worries, it just makes it much harder to follow along and not offer advice that's already been given or possibley miss a vital piece of info leading to inaccurate advice.

Originally Posted by philly
1 Yellow Watchman Goby
1 Blue Tang
1 Yellow Tang
1 Firefish
2 Oceanic Clownfish
2 Foxface Lo
1 Purple Tang
I would definately agree with austinsdad, too many large fish. Even for a 90 gal tank, 2 large growing fish is not very well recommended. If you had a 6 foot tank you migt be able to squeeze by with 3 but in a 90 gal, I'd choose just one of those. The clowns and firefish would be fine though.

Old 08-31-2004, 07:44 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict
Ditch both foxface, and eitehr the yellow or purple tang. Otherwise looks good. I am a bit worried that your are rushing things. What do you have in your tank right now? How old is your tank? If you get a Yellow Watchman Goby, pair it with a Pistol Shrimp. It is an amazing relationship they share (as Austinsdad suggested). Very entertaining. Remember to add your fish slowly. One at a time, then wait a few weeks to add another. you need to wait for your Bio-filtration to catch up with the neew bio-load. remember there is no hurry.
lando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2004, 09:15 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
that's OK, we still love you!

amazonwoman is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com