Options for fish?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Evster

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I recently just upgraded from a 5g nano to 24g (I think) needless to say I have much more room! And I'm wondering what my best options would be.
As far as fish go all I have is a Clark Clown and a green bta.
I have about 10 various snails as a crab for my clean up crew. Im planning on getting a cleaner shrimp soon also.

I've heard the green chromis are a good choice, to me there just plain and boring! Anything else that would be a good match and help benefit the tank overall? Or am I stuck with the chromies.
Thanks!

Also.. When I moved tanks a lot of my coral didn't make it. My zoas are losing color, my Ricordia is almost fully bleached, and all my Kenya's withered away :(
Any suggestions on what I should stock up on next. I'm really wanting something that can stay on the rocks and grow and spread out over them.

Attachments

• image-4212036424.jpg
    image-4212036424.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 71
  • image-4067836840.jpg
    image-4067836840.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 78
  • image-3717217585.jpg
    image-3717217585.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 77
Just realized the second pic is an old one.. Can't edit it either, Aah!

What light is that? It probably isn't strong or has the optics to focus over the larger area from the upgrade... or it is a stock tank light that isn't strong enough for corals/anemone.

What light is that? It probably isn't strong or has the optics to focus over the larger area from the upgrade... or it is a stock tank light that isn't strong enough for corals/anemone.

It's a 70w halide.

The clark's clownfish is very territorial so I would be cautious when adding new fish. You could try to add a single fire fish.

The clark's clownfish is very territorial so I would be cautious when adding new fish. You could try to add a single fire fish.

I've started to notice that! It loves me, comes to the front when the lights come on to get fed, but when I try and feed the bta he gets all mad and gets in the way.

Are fire fish pretty passive?

I read that the fire fish can be jumpers, I have an open top, no lid at all.. Would it be worth it to chance it or look into something else

Dangit. It's looking more and more that it's going to be the green chromis :(
Wanted something a little bit more interesting lol.

You could look into getting a tanaka's Pygmy wrasse or a yellow banded possum wrasse

Back
Top Bottom